Tuesday 30 August 2011

Today I am wearing...

Hello everybody!
What do you wear on a lazy day? Well...today I wanted to share with you a snapshot of my favourite comfy clothes. Here are my Lanvin sneakers which I absolutely love. I bought them in the winter sale and never regretted it! You would never believe it but, despite being made of wool fabric, they protect me for the sporadic London rain!


Aside from leggings (always paired with shorts) I am wearing a green and white stripy top bought in Urban Outfitters (Boston) and a Miu Miu black loose cardy. If it was for me I would wear this combo every day!



About the accessories, I love blinging this outfit up with a stack of eternity rings. Each of the rings has a very special meaning as they were gifts from people I love. The rubis are the same colour of my nail vanish and the emeralds match the stripes! What do you think? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment