Wednesday 25 January 2012

Antique ring

Dear followers!


Today I want to share with you one of my latest Antique finds. In contrast with many people, I adore Antique jewellery. Most of the times, you wouldn't be able to find such pieces in a modern shop, especially not at the same price. I love the fact that every item has its own history and has been around for longer than I have! 




So this is my antique smoky quartz 9ct gold ring. Didn't need re-sizing when I bought it so I think it was meant to be mine! Don't you love all the detail? Such a perfect ring that you can wear day and night!


xxxTheSecretClosetxxx

2 comments:

  1. I have a collection of antique jewellery, too.
    It's a great hnour to be able to wear my mama's antique jewellery. Adore the details of the ring. have a happy day.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I agree with you, the history that comes with family jewellery is very special! xxx

      Delete